Call your local Poison Control Center or 911 for immediate medical attention.
Antidotes on labels may be wrong!! do not follow them unless instructed by a physician.
Never give anything by mouth (milk, water, Ipecac, etc.) until you have consulted with a medical professional.
Keep a one ounce bottle of Ipecac on hand at all times in case of an emergency, and give only when instructed by a physician.
If the poison is on the skin, flush skin with water for 15 minutes, then wash and rinse with soap and water.
If the poison is on the eye, flush with lukewarm water for 15 minutes. Adults can stand under the shower with eyes open. Always consult medical professionals after any eye injury has occurred.